25 years of changing lives, together
Do you have the resilience and passion to change young lives in Wales? There are young people in Wales who need stable, nurturing homes.
We can help you to foster. Our team have been supporting Welsh Foster Carers for 25 years, enabling them to help children and young people become happy, independent, and confident individuals.
Why choose Calon Cymru Fostering?
Making the choice to become a Foster Carer is a big step, and you’ll likely want to know that you have an experienced, friendly and supportive team around you. We’re owned by social workers, who are passionate about improving the lives of looked after children, this influences how we are run. If you join our fostering family, you will receive:
- Exceptional support, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- The backing of a friendly, well established, close-knit and long serving team
- Comprehensive and ongoing training, to ensure you’re confident to step up to the challenge
- The opportunity to widen your support network with social activities, support groups and buddy carers
- Skill development – we provide the opportunity to become a specialist foster carer, and work within one of our specialisms
- Local office with friendly staff who are focused on achieving the best possible outcomes for children and young people
- Paid respite, a competitive Foster Carer allowance and a great package of benefits